Students are taught by classical traditional methods to set solid foundations from the beginning and help you become independently capable of playing your instrument.
During guitar lessons you will learn and develop:
- correct posture,
- left and right hand technique,
- listening skills and phrasing,
- rhythmic playing,
- sight-reading and notation,
- music theory (including pentatonic scales, patterns etc),
- sound technique and musicianship.
In each guitar lesson you will learn a new topic in detail including any relevant music theory where it supports a practical topic supported by handouts to take away.